HelsaMi in English
HelsaMi is available in both English and Norwegian. Here are a few facts and tips for users who prefer English.
A brief introduction to HelsaMi
- HelsaMi is your digital entrance to health- and welfare services in Mid-Norway.
- HelsaMi is also available as an app for mobile devices.
- By using the app or entering HelsaMi on a browser you can get an overview of your medical information and can communicate with health care workers.
- You need to be 16 or older and have a medical record or an appointment coming up.
- Spring 2022 HelsaMi has information from Trondheim kommune and one GPs office. Later on, St. Olavs hospital and several municipalities, hospitals and GPs begin to use HelsaMi.
- You can also get access on behalf of family members who give you access.
- You can log on using ID-porten (for instance BankID) in the same way as you use it to access a variety of public services.
- Read more about ID-porten in English here.
I don´t have a user. What do I do?
If you are able to use ID-porten, but can not log into HelsaMi, you might not have a user. Go to this page to apply for user access.
What do I get in HelsaMi that I do not get in Helsenorge?
• In HelsaMi you can see information from your medical record, scheduled appointments and the status of your applications for health care from Trondheim municipality.
• You get to communicate with your providers in the health and welfare services.
Frequently asked questions (in English)
Here, you can read frequently asked questions about HelsaMi.
Terms and conditionsSee:
Sist oppdatert 09.05.2022